GO Orthotics has partnered with Paris Orthotics to bring the Carbon Fibre Spring Plate to New Zealand. This is a simple and effective solution for limiting motion across the forefoot and aiding propulsion which can be used to treat a range of pathologies. Available in 4 sizes, the plate is fitted under the sock-liner, or under an orthosis inside the shoe.
- Extremely thin, light and durable made from premium quality pre-preg carbon
- Pre-shaped left or right and available in 4 sizes
- Contoured design to provide ideal toe spring and heel elevation for most athletic, walking and orthopaedic footwear designs
- Excellent interface with custom foot orthotics
- A practical alternative to some common shoe modifications
- Management solution for conditions including turf toe, forefoot stress fractures, sesamoiditis and Lisfranc injuries.
- Protection and toe off assistance for pathologies affecting the midfoot and forefoot including rheumatoid arthritis, structural hallux limitus or rigidus, Freiberg’s disease, diabetes and forefoot amputations.
- Post-surgical care option when transitioning from post-op shoe to regular footwear after bunion, hammertoe and other forefoot surgeries.
Use the form below to place an order for Carbon Fibre Spring Plate